CHNA 17 sponsors learning and networking around our priority areas – mental health, and racial equity. We provide trainings, community forums, and learning communities as well as a newsletter with additional resources.
Steering Committee Meetings
Steering Committee meetings are open to the public.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate.
Past Trainings and Community Forums
Our convenings over the past year have included:
- August 2017 Learning Community Organizational Self Assessment Racial Equity
- February 2018 Learning Community Organizational Self Assessment Racial Equity
- Cambridge Speaks: Exploring Local Findings on Mental Health and Racial Equity
- FAQ from Dialogues: Exploring Local Findings on Mental Health and Racial Equity
- Structural Inequities, An On The Ground View
- Racial Disparities in Mental Health
- The Why and How of Affinity Groups
- Leading with Racial Justice – Integrating Equity Into Your Work
- Trauma and Impact of Historical Trauma on African Americans Today; overview of Mount Auburn Community Health Initiative
- Crafting a Hiring Process to Address Implicit Bias / Diversifying your Board
- CHNA 17 Showcase of Funded Projects
- Framing for Racial Equity
- Implicit Bias
- Racism and Health
The information contained in this training is for general information purposes only. The training is sponsored by CHNA 17 and we strive to offer trainings that align with our mission and our health priority areas. Additionally, the CHNA 17 steering committee regularly conducts votes to decide on which trainings to offer. While we endeavor to ensure the quality, suitability and accuracy of the content provided in each training, participants join at their own risk and assume responsibility for their participation.